Friday, March 2, 2007

sometimes the universe has other plans

Woke up to go surfing. Car was not where I left it. Strange. Construction on 16th St starting March 1. What's today? March 2. Hmm. Walked around the blocks in my neighborhood -- maybe I just forgot where I parked it. Called Nick. He says we parked on 16th St. Damn. Called tow company. Yup, they've got it.

I blame February. If it had 30 days like a real month...

Well, it wasn't so bad. I got to see pretty girls heading to work on BART, got to walk through SoMa with the early morning sun on head, watching the city wake up. The surf wasn't that great anyways, Jack says.

$220 to get the car out. Oh well. I probably would have spent it on something silly anyway. Like, um, 250 superballs. Or 880 25 cent cigarettes. Or some shit off eBay. Good thing I woke up to surf, otherwise it would have been at least until tomorrow till I discovered it.

No comments: